Sunday, August 16, 2015

Just Another Blog

First thought....Why start another blog?  I haven't updated our family blog in months! How can I possibly manage two.  Second thought.....Is this going to be like one of your fad diets?  You get motivated to do it for the first few days and then you start your period and just want to eat chocolate for every meal?  I know I just blamed my failure on my lady cycle....totally ignoring the true facts....I am not a finisher.  I like to start projects but it takes me years to finish.  That's why I have a full walk in closet of just craft stuff I only used once, along with boxes of projects I may never finish.

Ok back on topic.  I am starting this blog because 1. I need a place to just ramble and talk and 2. I don't want my ramblings on the same blog as my kids birthdays and Christmas.  I don't want to have an adorable post about my kids playing with puppies and then the next post about how I wish saggy boobs were considered sexy.  I also want to turn our family blog into a book someday and I would feel bad about my kids having to read the post when I vent about them being Children of the Corn.

So here is to starting another project and hoping I stick with it.  

-Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment